Thursday, February 5, 2015

Olive Garden and My Gym team up for a Parents dinner out



Here is a VERY cool promotion for all of my local mommy friends!!!
 
Olive Garden and My Gym in Chesterfield have teamed up to offer free child care on February 20th so that the parents can have a nice dinner by themselves!!!
 
On February 20th we've arranged for a special event for your family. Reconnect over a romantic Four Course Festa Italiana dinner at Olive Garden. And, all while the kids enjoy a night of fitness and fun with supervised active play at My Gym Chesterfield for free!
 
You will need to call My Gym to reserve your spot as spaces fill up quickly. The number to My Gym in Chesterfield is 636-536-9949. You will make a deposit to secure your spot. Then on Feb 20th, drop your kid(s) off, go to Olive Garden and enjoy your dinner and then return to My Gym with your Olive Garden receipt and your deposit will be refunded to you!!!

No comments: